iName: LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum (ディズニー ツムツム) Hack Mod for iOS
- Bundle ID: com.linecorp.LGTMTM
- iTunes Store Link: LINE：ディズニー ツムツム
- Version: 1.67.1
- Internet required: YES
- Size: 71.6 MB
- Categories: Entertainment Game
- Price: Free
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum (ディズニー ツムツム) Hack Features:
- Coin (20 times)
- Easy puzzle game that collects and connects TSUM TSUM (popular stuffed toys) popular at Disney store appeared in LINE!
- Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh and others all love Disney characters!
- How to play is very easy, just connect three “zum” of stuffed animals!
- There are many types of zum, so let’s collect and play around!
【how to play】
- Until the time up, just connect three more than the same character’s zum, trace it.
- As the score varies depending on the length linked, aim for a high score by connecting as long as possible!
- · Tsum will disappear if you connect more than three, it will score.
- · Longer connected, higher scores!
- · Turn off a lot and become a fever and chance to score high points!
- · Once you get a zum, it appears in the game as “Mitsumu”.
- · Mitsumu has special skills so use it well.
- · Each way to capture, aim for high score in each style of yourself!
STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer.
STEP 2: Download Cydia Impactor and extract the archive.
STEP 3: Open/Run Cydia Impactor on your computer then connect your iOS Device and wait until your device name shows up on Cydia Impactor.
STEP 4: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Cydia Impactor application.
STEP 5: You will now be asked to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login & then your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
NOTE: It is suggested that you use a disposable Apple ID for this.
STEP 6: Wait for Cydia Impactor to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA.
STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will now need to go to your Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from STEP 5, and then tap on ‘Trust [email protected]‘.
STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed IPA and everything should work fine.